What is Jackfruit365 ?
- Jackfruit365 Green Jackfruit Flour is made from 100% mature green “wild” Jackfruits of India. It’s neutral in taste has no sweetness or aroma of the ripe fruit.
- The green jackfruit flour has sufficient binding and is the most convenient and affordable way to reduce carbohydrate/grains and increase green vegetables in a plate without changing eating habits.
- The flour can replace a one third to 100% wheat flour or rice flour in most common main meals from Idli to Upma and Roti to Poori without changing its taste or texture.
High Soluble fibers
With high levels of soluble fiber and much lower levels carbohydrate & calories as compared to Wheat and Rice.
Neutral in Taste
Neutral in taste and can be added easily to your favourite daily meal – Idli, Dosa, Roti, Aloo Paratha, etc to reduce carbohydrate and increase vegetable intake.
Controls Blood Sugar Level
The clinical study conducted by Sydney University’s Glycemic Index Research Service (SUGiRS) showed 1 cup of green jackfruit in dehydrated form, had a Glycemic Load (GL) of 17 as compared to 27 in 2 rotis and 29 in a cup of white rice.
Jackfruit365 Green Jackfruit Flour
4.5 rated out of 5
- An ideal plate should comprise of 25% proteins, 25% of carbohydrates and the remaining 50% vegetables. By adding Jackfruit365 Flour to your current meal,increase your vegetable / fruit intake without much effort .
- Neutral in taste and can be added easily to your favourite daily meal – Idli, Dosa, Roti, Aloo Paratha, etc to reduce carbohydrate and increase vegetable intake
- Low carb diet – Cut down your carbohydrate intake by replacing 1/3rd rice / wheat with Jackfruit365 Flour, and continue to eat your idli, rawa idli,roti , porridge,etc without guilt
“It makes absolute sense, combination of low glycemic index and high fibre of rawjackfruit can very well result in low absorption sugar to the body. That is just pure science, but what is new here is, it is possible to eat unripe jackfruit as a meal instead of rice or roti! Diabetes is a huge problem for India, and you must show people what all can be made with raw jackfruit as a diabetic diet”
– Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam (former President of India) in a meeting with James Joseph in November 2014