How to make easy Banana Fritters Kerala Style (Pazham Pori / Ethakka Appam) using Jackfruit365 flour.
- All-purpose Flour – 1 cup
- Jackfruit365 – 1/3 Cup of All purpose flour
- Sugar – 3 tsp
- Turmeric Powder – 1 tsp
- Water – 1 Cup
- Tip: You can add Salt as well.
- Peel and slice the bananas.
- Make the batter with Jackfruit flour, with 1/3rd ratio with All Purpose Flour, sugar, Turmeric Powder and water.
- Dip the sliced bananas in the batter.
- Heat oil. The oil should be really hot, but not smoking hot.
- Deep fry the bananas until golden brown.
- Drain excess oil and serve hot.