Soya nuggets are famous as vegetarian’s non veg. Soya nuggets along with jackfruit makes the healthy combination of protein, fibre and taste.
By adding raw jackfruit flour you can reduce glycemic load* of your meal and increase vegetable fiber in your diet.
- 1 cup boiled jackfruit
- 1 cup soaked soya nuggets
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- ½ cup chopped onion
- 2 chopped green chilli
- 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- ½ cup chopped coriander
- ½ tsp red chilli powder
- Salt to taste
- Oil as required
Method of preparation
- Grind soya nuggets and jackfruit with ginger garlic paste in a grinder without adding water and make a thick mixture.
- Take the mixture in a bowl and add onion, green chilli, coriander, red chilli powder, salt and 1/2 cup bread crums.
- With a little oil in palm take the mixture and shape it triangular. Then coat it in bread crumbs and make all the cutlets with same method.
- In a frying pan arrange four or five cutlet with some gap in between them, spread some oil on top and sides of the cutlets , then flip them and apply some oil on other side also.
- Fry them till brown and crisp from both the sides. Serve hot with tomato ketchup.