- 1/3 cup jackfruit flour
- 2/3 cup rice flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
Method of preparation
- Take jackfruit flour and rice flour in a bowl. Mix the flours well.
- For 1 cup flour boil 1 cup water.
- Add salt to water then add the flours mixture.
- The flour should be mixed well with water.
- Turn off the heat and cover the mixture for 10 mins.
- Transfer the mixture in the bowl and knead a soft and pliable dough.
- Keep the dough to rest for 10 minutes.
- Make round ball of the dough in the palm of your hands. Dust some rice flour and roll the dough ball in thin flat bread.
- Pre heat the tawa and place pathiri on it.
- Flip once cooked , cook from other side and flip again.
- Press the pathiri gently with wooden spoon to puff it. Repeat the process on other side also.
- Serve with chicken curry.