- ¾ cup refined flour(maida)
- ¼ cup jackfruit flour
- 2tbsp butter
- 1tbsp sugar
- ¾ cup milk
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
Method of preparation
- Beat butter and sugar together to make it light and fluffy.
- Mix maida and jackfruit flour with baking powder.
- Beat the egg until fluffy and mix in butter and sugar mixture.
- Now mix the flour and milk to it and make a smooth batter.
- Pre heat the fry pan and pour one ladle of mixture on the pan.
- When bubbles appear and surface begin to break turn over and cook it from other side.
- Serve with jam or maple syrup.