- 1/3 cup jackfruit flour
- 2/3 cup Rice Flour
- 1 cup Thick coconut milk
- 1 cup thin coconut milk
- Yeast – ½ teaspoon
- Sugar – ½ teaspoon
- Water – 2 glass
- Salt as required
Method of preparation
- Add yeast & sugar in ¼ cup lukewarm water& mix well.
- Take jackfruit flour, rice flour and salt in a mixing bowl. Add the yeast & sugar mix.
- Add thin coconut milk little by little. Mix well. Keep it overnight for fermentation.
- In fermented batter add the thick coconut milk and water (if required).
- Heat Appachatti (Appam Kadai) and pour a laddle of batter into it & rotate the appachatti and make sure that the batter is spread in a circular form. Cover & cook.
- Once the middle portion is cooked, remove from fire.
- Serve hot with curry of your choice