Kadla commonly known as black gram is rich source of protein and now when combined with jackfruit it becomes the rich source of fibre too.
- 1 cup boiled jackfruit365
- 1 cup boiled black chana (chickpea / kala)
- ½ cup chopped onion
- 2 chopped green chilles
- 1tbsp ginger garlic paste
- ½ cup chopped coriander
- ½ tsp red chilli powder
- Salt to taste
- Oil as required
Method of preparation
- Grind black chana and jackfruit with ginger garlic paste in a grinder without adding water.
- Take the mixture in a bowl and add onion, green chilli, coriander, red chilli powder, garam masala and salt.
- With a little oil in palm take the mixture and roll it oval in shape and coat with bread crums. Make all the cutlets with same method.
- In a frying pan arrange four or five kebabs with some gap in between them, spread some oil on top and sides of the kebabs , then flip them and apply some oil on other side also.
- Fry them till brown and crisp from both the sides. Serve hot with tomato ketchup