How to make Jackfruit Aloo Bonda using Jackfruit365 flour. Aloo bonda along with pav or bun makes popular Indian burger called ‘Vada Pav’. By adding raw jackfruit flour you can reduce glycemic load* of your meal and increase vegetable fiber in your diet.
- 1 cup boiled and mashed Jackfruit365
- 1 cup boiled and mashed potatoes
- 1 cup besan flour
- 2 tbsp chopped onion
- 1tbsp Chopped green chilli
- 1tbsp Chopped coriander
- 1tsp chopped ginger
- 1tsp cumin seeds
- 1tsp fennel seeds
- 1tsp red chilli powder
- Salt to taste
- Oil for frying
Method of preparation
- In a mixing bowl take mashed jackfruit and mashed potatoes and make a lump free mixture.
- Add chopped onion, chopped green chilli, chopped coriander, red chilli powder, cumin seeds, fennel seeds and salt.
- Mix the mixture very well.
- In mixing bowl add besan, salt and red chilli powder, add water and make the batter of coating consistency.
- Take a portion of potato mixture in hand and shape it into a round ball.
- Dip the ball in prepared batter and deep fry the bonda.
- Repeat above step and make bondas from remaining mixture.
- Fry on both sides on medium flame till bondas becomes golden brown in color.
- Remove them on absorbent paper and let excess oil get soaked.
- Serve hot with ketchup, pav & fried green chilli.